Imprint information according to § 5 Telemedia Act (TMG) and the Service Information Regulation (DL-InfoV)
I O S O Y Barbara Weigand Eiblweg 2a 85669 pastilles
Damenstiftstr. 11 80331 Munich T +49 89 33066083 M +49 173 5429687 firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT ID DE 130 663 575 Disclaimer:
Liability for content The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
copyright The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only. As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
1. Conclusion of the contract With your order you make a binding offer, the goods of which you have chosen to conclude a contract or contracts with you. By sending an order confirmation by e-mail to you or the delivery of the ordered goods, we accept the order. First, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided (order confirmation). However, a purchase contract is only concluded when the order confirmation is sent to you by e-mail.
When ordering via this online shop, the order process comprises a total of 5 steps. In the first step you select the desired goods. In the second step you enter your customer data including billing address and, if necessary, different delivery address. In the third step you choose how you want to pay. In the last step, you have the opportunity to review all information (such as name, address, method of payment, items ordered) again and correct if necessary, before you submit your order by clicking on 'order with costs' to us.
2. Storage of the contract text We save the contract text of your order. You can print it to us before sending your order by clicking on "Print" in the last step of the order. We will also send you an order confirmation and order confirmation with all order details and our terms and conditions to the e-mail address you provided.
3. Retention of title The delivered goods remain the property of the designer until full payment of all claims.
4. Prices, shipping costs, return costs upon revocation Prices: All prices are final, they include VAT.
Shipping costs: The ordered items we ship for free and regardless of the value of goods.
Return costs: The costs for the return shipment are borne by the buyer.
Withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. Widerrufsbelehrung, determination and sample withdrawal form can be found here: Declare withdrawal
5. Delivery conditions The delivery times are 1-5 working days, for custom-made after consultation and these begin with receipt of payment.
6. Terms of payment Payment can be made either in advance by bank transfer, credit card or Paypal.
7. Warranty The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions. As far as used goods are the subject of the purchase contract and the buyer is not a consumer, the warranty is excluded. If the customer is a consumer, the warranty period for the purchase of used items is one year.
9. Applicable law It is exclusively German law. This choice of law applies to a consumer only to the extent that it does not restrict any mandatory statutory provisions of the state in which he has his domicile or habitual residence.