These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Anni Carlsson® (hereafter "seller") apply to all purchases between the seller and the customer.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract/ Correction of input errors
(1) The product representations on this webiste are binding offers of the seller. The customer concludes the purchase contract by submitting the order button after he has gone through the ordering process which includes the selection of the products and providing his data for shipping and payment. (2) The customer can check his order on an order overview page right before he finally submits his order. There he can correct input errors by clicking on the "Back" button of his internet browser on the previous page or via the correction function in the ordering process. (3) The language of the contract is English.
§ 3 Storage of the contract text
(1) The conditions are publicly available in the profile area under the item "Legal". (2) In addition, the customer receives in his order confirmation this contract text as an attachment in an email sent. (3) Orders and information about this are stored in Order Management.
§ 4 Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
If the customer orders for purposes that predominantly are outside his trade, business or profession he has the right of withdrawal, unless there is an exception according to § 312g II BGB. The details of the right of withdrawal can be found in the separate instructions on withdrawal of the seller.
§ 5 Model withdrawal form
The customer may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. The form can be found at the end of the instructions on withdrawal.
§ 6 Prices and shipping costs
All prices are gross prices and include VAT and shipping costs.
Attention: Additional customs duties or taxes may incur as soon as the goods purchased have reached a country outside the European Union (third countries) These additional customs duties or taxes are borne by the buyer. The seller has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount, as customs regulations vary considerably from country to country. When delivering to a third country, we recommend asking the buyer for possible customs or local taxes from the customs office responsible for the third country.
§ 7 Delivery conditions
The delivery times and any existing delivery restrictions can be found in the respective product description. Further information can be found on https://www.theffanatics.com/payment-and-shipping
§ 8 Terms of payment
The payment options can be found on: https://www.theffanatics.com/payment-and-shipping
§ 9 Warranty
In case of a defect, the customer is entitled to the statutory rights.
§ 10 Liability for damages and reimbursement of expenses
(1) In cases of injury to life, body or health and under the German Product Liability Act, and if we, our vicarious agents or representatives have deliberately violated an obligation, we shall be liable without restriction pursuant to the statutory regulations. In all other cases, our liability is limited to the contract-typical, foreseeable damage. If we, our vicarious agents or representatives are only guilty of simple negligence, we shall only be liable for contract-typical, foreseeable damages in the event of breach of fundamental contractual obligations.
(2) The liability for damages caused by the delivered item to legal interests of the customer, such as damage to other objects, is fully excluded. This shall not apply in cases of liability on grounds of malicious intent or gross negligence or of injury to life, limb or health.
§ 11 Privacy protection
(1) All personal data required for the execution of the order, ie name, address, e-mail address, payment data, if applicable fax and telephone number, will be observed in compliance with the relevant statutory provisions (in particular the DSGVO, the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) ) stored and processed by us. We need this data for billing, delivery and invoicing. With this data, your orders can be processed and executed and you can be kept up to date. (2) We do not pass personal data on to third parties without express and always revocable consent of the customer or express legal authority or legal obligation. A statutory authority to disclose your personal information to third parties is to disclose your personal information to our service partners who need to submit data for order fulfillment purposes (such as the banking institution or the shipper responsible for the delivery). In these cases, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited only to the necessary data. (3) The customer has the right to free information, correction, blocking and / or deletion of stored data at any time. Please send us your request by e-mail, post or fax. The corresponding contact details can be found in the provider identification. (4) With complete processing of the contract and full payment of the purchase price, your data will be deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial regulations.
§ 12 Legal system, jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). (2) If the purchaser is a merchant, the place of jurisdiction shall be our domicile; however, we are entitled to sue the purchaser at the court competent for its place of residence.
Bonn, Oct. 2018
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (BITTE NAME, ANSCHRIFT, TELE-FON, ggf. FAX und E-Mail EINTRAGEN) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the atta-ched model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concern-ing your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offe-red by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transac-tion, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To BITTE EINTRAGEN NAME, ANSCHRIFT, TELEFON, ggf. FAX, wenn vorhanden E-Mail
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):