Patricia Mihailuk - a look at her Universe
"The woman is the universe: everything happens and moves around her. She’s the one you’re willing to fight for" says Patricia Mihailuk. She is the designer of PMLOOKS, a brand from Latvia. TFF had a look at both: Patricia and her universe.
1. What piece of clothing do you spend your money on the most? Why?
"My favorite things in my wardrobe are bags; I always spend a lot to buy the newest ones. For me, a bag is something that highlights and complements my outfit."
2. Which type of clothes do you "collect"?
"Bags and jackets are the pieces I am collecting most often in my wardrobe."
3. What do you think of people who always and only wear black?
"I am attracted to people who wear black, because of their vibes - full of power and mystery. It always steals my attention."
4. Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?
"An inner state of mind and body condition always affects our image, style, and outfits. So, if I feel depressed or just grim, I always try to cheer myself up through style."
5. Why is it acceptable for women to wear men's clothing, but not for men to dress in women's clothing?
"If a woman wishes to come across independent and strong, she can be a little brutal. However, I continue not to see a problem when women wear men’s clothing, especially if she possesses a beautiful body shape and she is full of sexual energy. This makes her both stylish and sexy without the loss of feminine vibes. However, I do find it unacceptable when men desire to be weak. In addition, I consider it unappropriate when men wear women’s clothes, it is a pitiful and awful."
6. Do you read fashion magazines?
"Yes, I read, explore or just go through fashion magazines."
7. Do you think that the clothes we wear reflect what is inside us ?
"Definitely yes! Clothing is a reflection of us and also a chance to expose yourself to others."
8. What's your favorite piece of clothing?
"I absolutely adore jackets!"
9. What would you wear to meet royalty or the President of your country?
"I would wear a classic pantsuit."
10. Do you think there's a difference between" fashion " and "style" ?
"Fashion is a generic term, in turn, style means an expression of individuality, which carries the feeling of uniqueness and genuineness of the personality."